Regal Coffee and Hampers
Guatemala Single Origin Coffee Box
Regular price £56.50
Share this Product
Cupping Notes: Medium Bodied, Floral, and Citric
Founded over a century ago, the Toledo family has been growing coffee at Finca Culpan for five generations. The farm limits its production to maintain quality and follows a careful operating cycle which is planned out over a 20 year period. New planting is carried out every May with the goal to always keep 20% of the farm’s land in a process of renewal. The farm lies in the foothills of the Santiaguito volcano in western Guatemala, at 1,200 to 1,500 metres above sea level. Fully washed & sun dried on screens this Caturra and Catuaí is medium bodied, floral, and citric Very versatile, this coffee can be used for drip, pourover, over espresso.
- The estimated delivery time will be 2 to 3 business days from the time of order.
- Additional day(s) transit may be required for remote areas.
- Public and Regional holidays may affect delivery lead times.
- Delivery times may vary in the event of adverse weather conditions.
- Please note that we are unable to ship to the Channel Islands, Post Office boxes and BFPO
- Further postcode delivery restrictions might apply to this item.
We guarantee your satisfaction and want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return an item or you would like to contact us, simply call our number 0203 417 3131