Regal Coffee and Hampers
Ethiopia Djima Mocha Coffee
Regular price £5.75
Share this Product
Cupping Notes: Jammy with notes of cherry syrup, strawberry, and cocoa.
From the Yirgacheffe, Gedeo Zone region of Ethiopia comes another stand out naturally processed coffee. Yirgacheffe produces distinctively floral and berry-toned coffees from heirloom varieties of Arabica. This is a “natural” or dry-processed Yirgacheffe, meaning the beans were dried inside the fruit, encouraging a flavor profile that is lower-toned than the more familiar wet-processed Yirgacheffe floral/citrus-toned profile. This years Konga Natural is delicate and exotic, gently drying acidity with syrupy mouth feel.
Recommended for pour over or single origin espresso.
- The estimated delivery time will be 2 to 3 business days from the time of order.
- Additional day(s) transit may be required for remote areas.
- Public and Regional holidays may affect delivery lead times.
- Delivery times may vary in the event of adverse weather conditions.
- Please note that we are unable to ship to the Channel Islands, Post Office boxes and BFPO
- Further postcode delivery restrictions might apply to this item.
We guarantee your satisfaction and want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return an item or you would like to contact us, simply call our number 0203 417 3131